At Worley’s Home Services we are called to pass on the blessings we receive through our successful business and customer relationships. It is our hope and ambition that Worley’s Home Services will always honor and glorify God with both the work we perform, and with our finances. We believe one of the best ways to see this vision fulfilled is to financially support our community and ministries. That’s why we have decided to support a different organization every month with a gift.
Each month our staff gathers and votes on an organization the company will support. Each employee has the opportunity both to suggest an organization and to vote for which organization will be supported. Based on our staff’s decision Worley’s Home Services provides financial support by donating a percent of our profits for the month.
- January - Virginia Beach Community Chapel
- Feb - Installed a new water heater for a customer who had just had open heart surgery
- March - American Cancer Society
- April - EDMARC
- May - 180 Exchange
- June - Wounded Warrior
- July - Law Enforcement United
- August - Whitestone Ministries
At Worley's, we also support the following organizations year round on a weekly basis:
- International Cooperating Ministries
- VOTECH program at the Boy's Home
- Five Loaves Food Pantry