Damaged sewer and water lines are more than just an inconvenience—they can cause serious property damage, and they’re also a health and safety concern. If your sewer or water line needs to be repaired, call the pros at Worley’s Home Services for fast and professional service. We’re the local plumbing company that Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, Norfolk, and Newport News area homeowners trust most, and we back our work with a satisfaction guarantee.
What Causes Sewer & Water Line Damage?
Pipes are sensitive to changes in pressure, and any change to the inner or outer pressure can cause damage. Some of the most common causes of broken water lines and broken sewer lines include:
- Corrosion and other wear and tear
- Temperature fluctuations
- Clogs from hair, grease, toilet paper, and other solid materials
- Tree roots growing into and around the pipes
- Soil shifting from natural movement or nearby construction
- Poor pipe design and installation
- Neglected maintenance and drain cleaning
How to Tell If You Need Sewer or Water Line Repair
Since your sewer and water lines are buried beneath the ground, you probably won’t be able to visually inspect them for signs of damage. But there are other tell-tale signs that your water or sewer line is broken:
- Unusual gurgling sounds coming from your toilet
- Slow-draining sinks, showers, or bathtubs
- Noticeable sewer backup in your toilet, sinks, or bathtub
- Significantly greener grass around your sewage pipes
- Wet spots, puddles, or flooding in your yard
- A change in the taste, color, or smell of your tap water
- Changes in water pressure at one or multiple faucets
If you notice signs of water or sewer line damage at your home, it’s important to call a reputable plumbing company for help right away. Cracked, corroded, leaking, and broken pipes can cause serious property damage, and the sooner you address the problem the better. Worley’s Home Services is a licensed and insured contractor, and we comply with all code and regulation requirements to protect you and your home.
Schedule Sewer or Water Line Repair With Worley’s Today
Are you looking for a local sewer line company or water line company you can trust in Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, Norfolk, or Newport News? Call Worley’s Home Services today. Our plumbers are licensed professionals who will solve your sewer or water problems fast so that you can get back to life as usual. We’ll get to the root of the problem and recommend the most efficient and cost-effective solution to get your sewer or water line back in good working order. We offer 24-hour emergency plumbing service and will be here to help whenever you need us.
Need sewer or water line repair?
Call Worley’s at 757-356-4117 or contact us online to schedule service.